The admissions to Grades VIII and IX will be done online. Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Please note that photo will be used for ID cards if child is selected
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
|Std VIII and IX||Previous Grade|
Help & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
See links below to view instructions and guidance on how to fill out the application in different languages ( Application needs to be filled in English). To raise a question or view additional help, click on the link: Intelliadmissions Help Portal
Online application Link
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process